- Enhance your professional and social networks while making a difference in the lives of New York children and families.
- Develop leadership, philanthropy and advocacy skills.
- Gain experience to become effective future non-profit board members.
- Network with industry leaders on Family Legal Care’s board and greater community.
- Connect with like-minded peers and grow professional networks.
- Serve the community and be a part of an important, timely cause.
For more information, contact our Manager of Development and Communications, Briana Pipczynski at BPipczynski@familylegalcare.org